Hello!

RD Padouk

Sodbuster
I've been playing SV sporadically on my PC for about a year now, but since I started working from home in March it has become a regular part of my daily routine. (Draw your own conclusions.) I am in game year 9, and am always looking for cool new mods or late-game tips to keep things interesting. I'm proud to say that, like Concerned Ape, I am from the Pacific Northwest.

Chililover

Planter
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
You should share some pics of your farm on the valley showcase forum!!

Odin

Staff member
Welcome! Sounds like you've made a lot of progress in the game this year :)

Rotan

Sodbuster
Welcome :)

What kinda mods do you use? Im guessing you can harvest with a sythe and have automation with pathing? To me those are huge quality of life improvements that save real world time more than help me cheat. (I also dont really start moding until Im 'done' with the save file)

RD Padouk

Sodbuster
Welcome :)

What kinda mods do you use? Im guessing you can harvest with a sythe and have automation with pathing? To me those are huge quality of life improvements that save real world time more than help me cheat. (I also dont really start moding until Im 'done' with the save file)
Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. I have a bunch of Content Patcher appearance mods (I posted a pic of my farm and farmhouse in the showcase forum) because these help keep things interesting. As far as game mechanics, I have Chests Anywhere, Automate, Harvest with Scythe, and Automatic Gates. I added those after the third year when I felt I had "won" the game and became more interested in using SDV as a form of relaxation.