Issue Having trouble with mods in MP

yugas42

Greenhorn
Hi all. Seeking some advice on how I can fix some issues my friends are having while playing in my modded multiplayer game.

General info:

Platform: Windows
Version: 1.4.5
Log from client computer (not me): https://smapi.io/log/8455ccf3b45d439cbc41c754520ccb71

From what I can see in the log, SpaceCore is giving us trouble with attempting to run the game save loop on his computer. I'm not sure if the game error is related. His experience with this issue is that the game is usually playable for about two in-game days after a fresh install of all mods and the game, and then it starts throwing so many errors that the game becomes unresponsive and has a 30+ second delay on actions. I have found one other person on the Nexus page for SpaceCore who reports the same problem, but the author responded that it would be fixed in the next version of the mod, and that was back in August. We have done fresh installs of all the mods and the game multiple times, going so far as to have me reinstall everything as well, the problem persists. Any advice on what we can do to stop this?

yugas42

Greenhorn
Perhaps updating SVE would work? Also every person in Co-op must have SVE installed and the same version installed
We can definitely try that. All of us verified that we're all on the same exact mod versions for all the mods we have running. Only one of us is having this problem. Will report back after trying the newest SVE.