Greenhouse full of ancient fruit or star fruit?

Zectier

Farmhand
I enjoy loading my green house up with ancient fruit my self. Although I am still rather curious to see your guys green house crops and layouts!

NJmig

Cowpoke
i personally prefer ancient fruit.. im too lazy to go buy everytime starfruit seeds in the desert..
also you can use the ancient fruit to make wine, and it takes 7 days, excactly the grow time of the crop, so you make big money without having to re-plant every time you go harvest the crops..

i know, the starfruit is more valuable... but you have to buy everytime the seeds.. mh

im too lazy :wink:

btw i use the greenhouse also to multiply rare seeds using 4-5 spaces and the seed makers..
so every fall i plant a lot of them outside and make more seeds...
it will take a lot but i want a looooot of them..
idk why:grin:

Zectier

Farmhand
i personally prefer ancient fruit.. im too lazy to go buy everytime starfruit seeds in the desert..
also you can use the ancient fruit to make wine, and it takes 7 days, excactly the grow time of the crop, so you make big money without having to re-plant every time you go harvest the crops..

i know, the starfruit is more valuable... but you have to buy everytime the seeds.. mh

im too lazy :wink:

btw i use the greenhouse also to multiply rare seeds using 4-5 spaces and the seed makers..
so every fall i plant a lot of them outside and make more seeds...
it will take a lot but i want a looooot of them..
idk why:grin:
It is true what they say lol great minds do think alike. We basically do the same thing. What do you play on? PC?

NJmig

Cowpoke
It is true what they say lol great minds do think alike. We basically do the same thing. What do you play on? PC?
yep, i play on pc :grin:

..but im not really "an expert" of this game, actually im trying to "end" the game and complete all the achievements.. after that ill start looking to play modded/multiplayer.. but for now im just trying to finish my first run :wink:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
my layout is usually ancient fruit, but i went a lot more varied/natural route in my 1.4 game since i was trying to get the last of a few recipes. it's cramped as all getout though LOL
Miru_4-23-2020_74255299.png

Odin

Staff member
Definitely ancient fruit, I can't be bothered to keep replanting starfruit :P

Mike

Newcomer
I enjoy loading my green house up with ancient fruit my self. Although I am still rather curious to see your guys green house crops and layouts!
I prefer ancient fruit beacuse they re-produce! But if you are thinking about wine and stuff the starfruit wine sell for quite a bit more. But the fact that you don't need do plant the ancient fruit over and over again makes me prefer the ancient fruit more!