Gift from Space.

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
A new rare event like that of the fairies and the witch. The abduction of the cow. A UFO appears at night above the barn and kidnaps one of its cows. after days with the missing cow, the UFO returns again in the barn and gives you a new cow. The Milky Way Cow.

The Cow's appearance? She will be silver with big black eyes that shine blue at night, this cow grazes at night and sleeps during the day until 7 pm at night.

If you milk this cow you will receive the starry milk. A blue milk with bright yellow particles in a glass bottle. This milk can be processed into moon cheese. The lunar cheese would have the appearance of gruyere cheese with the color Light Gray. This cheese can be aged.
Using a butter churn in case Concerned Ape decides to introduce the game someday. It will turn Starry Milk into a green butter called XenoButter or AlienButter.
These items will be very profitable and used to create unique recipes. This event must be very rare.

The Moon Cheese description >> "Is the Moon made of cheese?"

The description of Starry Milk >> "Shines like a starry night"

The Butter Description >> "We come in peace"

attention to allergy sufferers this milk and its derivatives contains "galactose" hahaha.

Original suggestion here. Please Concerned Ape accept my suggestion I would love to see a suggestion of mine in some game ...

A suggestion like that in minecraft would be nice but they prefer a yellow cow that puts flowers wherever it goes.

imnvs

Local Legend
So I'd have to take care of animals in the morning and the evening? I'd have to leave the barn open all night on my wilderness farm so that the rest of my animals can get eaten? I think you haven't thought this through.

Ereo

Helper
You can already leave the barn open all night, there is no risk to the animals. It's in fact safer to just leave the door open at all times so you can't accidentally lock them out.

But would the milky way cow be attacked by wolves?

imnvs

Local Legend
Except that it is a LOT more work to get them all pet when they're wandering around all over the place.

...and I would assume so, since it is outside at night. (Edit to add:) without other code getting an overhaul, I would assume.

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
You can already leave the barn open all night, there is no risk to the animals. It's in fact safer to just leave the door open at all times so you can't accidentally lock them out.

But would the milky way cow be attacked by wolves?
The Cow milk way is not attacked by wolves, as it is a strange animal and eyes that glow blue in the dark could be a good reason to ward off dangers by serving as a protective animal for the barn. In real life llamas are used to protect sheep from wolves now imagine a strange cow in place. The Void Chicken could be the protector of the chicken coop. With his red eyes he could ward off any threat.

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
Except that it is a LOT more work to get them all pet when they're wandering around all over the place.

...and I would assume so, since it is outside at night. (Edit to add:) without other code getting an overhaul, I would assume.
You will only be able to have one of this cow, she is nocturnal and prefers grazing at night and sleeping during the day she wakes up at 7:00 at night you can take care of her before going to sleep, leaving her outside is optional she likes to stay indoors. You can keep all your animals in the barn before going to sleep and leave this one cow outside it is not attacked by wolves etc. and if other animals in the barn stay outside with it nothing will happen to them because it is protective. letting her graze outside at night is just a different way to increase her happiness since she is super profitable she should be more challenging to achieve her happiness, demanding dedication. If the problem is animals walking around the farm, why not create a summoning item to call the animals back to the barn, just like in the harvest moon bells were used to call the animals back in case I would like it to be a gaudy.

Cococinel

Farmhand
I adore the concept of cow aliens and moon cheese, so I like this. But I would prefer for such a cow to be a regular-if-specially-acquired animal rather than another dog/cat/horse. Like, if you have the alien scarecrow planted anywhere near a barn, there's a chance aliens will bring you a milky way calf. Not only would I feel awful about having one of my cows transmutated, but there's a decent chance it'd mess up my theme naming. Can you imagine if either How or Now would no longer be a brown cow?

Also, I think a nice foreshadowing could be if meteorites additionally contain a piece of moon cheese too. You're likely to get a meteorite earlier in the game.

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
I adore the concept of cow aliens and moon cheese, so I like this. But I would prefer for such a cow to be a regular-if-specially-acquired animal rather than another dog/cat/horse. Like, if you have the alien scarecrow planted anywhere near a barn, there's a chance aliens will bring you a milky way calf. Not only would I feel awful about having one of my cows transmutated, but there's a decent chance it'd mess up my theme naming. Can you imagine if either How or Now would no longer be a brown cow?

Also, I think a nice foreshadowing could be if meteorites additionally contain a piece of moon cheese too. You're likely to get a meteorite earlier in the game.
And if instead of "transmutation" the aliens return the same cow, only pregnant. It would be nice to have a milky way cow calf.
The scarecrow increasing the chances of abduction would be more interesting.
Meteor drop the moon cheese maybe. because the chances of it falling are too small now to produce the cheese would be better.

Cococinel

Farmhand
And if instead of "transmutation" the aliens return the same cow, only pregnant. It would be nice to have a milky way cow calf.
The scarecrow increasing the chances of abduction would be more interesting.
Meteor drop the moon cheese maybe. because the chances of it falling are too small now to produce the cheese would be better.
Regular cows giving birth to milky way calfs after a short period of absence, with alien scarecrows (or something else) giving some control over the chance/frequency works for me.

I don't mean that moon cheese should be exclusive to meteors. Just that meteors could be an early game chance at getting moon cheese before getting Milky Way cows. The low frequency of meteors aside, I never get them anymore starting mid-game because my farm ground becomes too occupied anyway. That's a nice point for Milky Way cows to make their entrance.