Four Corners Farm [Giant Crops] New Farm at Y2 - Four Corners Farm

tommybob

Planter
Loving the giant crops, no idea how you have the patience not to destroy them though!

How do you feel about the fishing ponds?

CH1CH4N88

Farmhand
Loving the giant crops, no idea how you have the patience not to destroy them though!

How do you feel about the fishing ponds?
I love seeing more giants crops on my farm tho, but I will eventually destroy it if there will be no space. But for now, I will just leave it that way.

Fish ponds are good and having some more use of it. Well my game is just updated so I am still learning.

tommybob

Planter
I love seeing more giants crops on my farm tho, but I will eventually destroy it if there will be no space. But for now, I will just leave it that way.

Fish ponds are good and having some more use of it. Well my game is just updated so I am still learning.
I made a little display for some giant crops, just a 3x3 square where I could leave the crops during the right seasons and hopefully get a giant one there that I could leave forever.

I am working in a new save at the minute, wondering if I want to invest in the fishing ponds as they take up a fair bit of space.

CH1CH4N88

Farmhand
I made a little display for some giant crops, just a 3x3 square where I could leave the crops during the right seasons and hopefully get a giant one there that I could leave forever.

I am working in a new save at the minute, wondering if I want to invest in the fishing ponds as they take up a fair bit of space.
Well, that is good tho, but I am new in SDV and I am using mods to see the results of what I am doing. Well, it sucks sometimes because I got bored but I look up for new mods and then create ideas so that I will have something to do.

Yes, you should invest more in ponds because it is so useful. Especially that it helps to gain exp while I suck at fishing.

Odin

Staff member
Great layout! I'm not sure I have any specific suggestions, but you could work on getting the warp obelisks from the wizard :)