Solved game stuck saving under certain circumstance.

cloud_read96

Farmhand
OK as title says my game gets stuck(stuck not frozen I can still click my curser all I want but nothing I do has any effect.) first it is modded. When ever I go to sleep and there is a Bee House on my map it works as you would expect but after the sails for the day are tallied up the saving screen simply stays up no change after that appears the little dots after the word saving still appear & disappear but evan after 30 minuets it is still on screen (I know it was 30 minuets because I left home IRL went to the bank got my grosherys, came home and put them away but no change)

hear is a quick TLDR

1. Game is modded.
2. Game dose not freeze but also dose not advance past save screen no "app stoped responding" or anything
3. Only happens when I a bee house is placed on map. if i place it but pick it up befor bed i am good and can start the next day.
Finny the SAMPI error log

Attachments

cloud_read96

Farmhand
OK after 10 days of on & off trial I finally figured out what the problem was. For some reason if you have Json Assets installed and have a bee house out in any season other that winter (because they do not work in winter.) it some how messes up when updating the bee hives progress state(just my assumption hear)? And puts it into an infinite loop of checking it I think? Ether way removing Json Assets fixes that and my other less problematic thing.(was also not able to get things out of mechens with right click. But automate was working so I could still get stuff.)