Art "From Grandpa's Farm: A Stardew Valley OC Zine" Desert Party Final Illustration

dolce-elegy

Farmhand
stardew valley oc zine final piece.png

Continuing my brand of forgetting that this forum exists and then remembering that it does ;u;👌✨. Anyways, "From Grandpa's Farm: A Stardew Valley OC Zine" finally released which means I can finally post my piece for it! Here's my Farmer OC/Player Character, Casimiro (Stardew Valley [Beta] Farmer Bio) having a little late night Calico Desert hangout with his friends, Emily and Sandy!

Please support the zine if you'd like! It's entirely free to download and has lots of other awesome pieces of art along with awesome fics as well! (FYI my piece is on pg. 43 if you're curious 👀👌✨)

Potatoes

Farmer
I really like that, I wish I could hang out in the desert with Emily and Sandy.

I also wish I knew about this zine beforehand :bored: oh well. I’ll definitely have to check the rest of it out!

dolce-elegy

Farmhand
I really like that, I wish I could hang out in the desert with Emily and Sandy.

I also wish I knew about this zine beforehand :bored: oh well. I’ll definitely have to check the rest of it out!
Thank you and same! X'3

Yeah it's been in production at the very earliest, since roughly the beginning of April this year with our final submission date being around late July/early August and it was supposed to originally come out in September, but had some delays cause life happens, which is completely understandable! It was a really nice experience and maybe the mods might later on try to do another one! Though that's entirely up to them! But yes definitely check it out! And I have no idea if anyone else from the zine are on this forum but maybe you might see pieces from there on here too!

Also every once in a while on tumblr I see applications for a stardew valley related zine, so I highly recommended following some zine-related promotion blogs to stay in the loop for anything SDV-related if you already haven't!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'm glad to see that Emily finally made it out to the Desert to see Sandy! You've really done Sandy justice with that pic, she's often overlooked. I'll assume that Pam borrowed Haley's camera and took the pic from the Bus with an 100mm lens as I see Wine and Starfruit, but no Return Sceptre.

Last edited:

dolce-elegy

Farmhand
I'm glad to see that Emily finally made it out to the Desert to see Sandy! You've really done Sandy justice with that pic, she's often overlooked. I'll assume that Pam borrowed Haley's camera and took the pic from the Bus with an 100mm lens as I see Wine and Starfruit, but no Return Sceptre.
Yes, I wish that some of the Pelican Town citizens would visit the desert, especially Emily since she and Sandy are BFFS girlfriends! Oh thank you, I had some trouble trying to design an alternate outfit for her and also trying to figure out how her canon outfit works! Nah, Pam is back in Pelican Town. Cas does have his Return Scepter on him it's just in his bag that's off to the side. Basically he, Emily, and Sandy are having a sleepover at her house with a little late night party in the desert in front of Skull Cavern.