Friendship!!!!!

DafaIdham

Greenhorn
I have seen Eric's tweet about "Platonic Relationship" with Marriage candidates but, I think the "re-write post-8 hearts dialogue" would not be necessary because I have the idea for this.

There will be 2 new items:

- Friendship Amulette: Increases the friendship level to 10 hearts to all marriage candidate. The player will be their "Bestfriend".
- Bestfriend Pendant: Allows all mariage candidate to live in the Farmer's house as a roommate (Similar to Krobus)

I also have something that might be interesting for the game

-Once a villager becomes the player's bestfriend, He/she can be asked for "Hang-out" together for one day.
I did't think much about this but I really wish Abigail could join me to the Mines/Skull Cavern and helps me fighting monsters, she will remains immortal. However, it would be cool if she has hurts animation when attacked. (Similar to invites someone for a movie)

-Adds new interactive to villagers like Fist-bumps, waving, high-5, or even call their name
-Accessable Zuzu City ?

imnvs

Local Legend
You say you have the solution for the rewriting of dialogue past 8 hearts... then detail a mechanic to get past 8 hearts without saying how you'd get around the fact that their dialogue options after 8 hearts are all flirty... and then say you'd add new interactions, which is basically just rewriting the dialogue. So your solution to rewriting dialogue is... rewriting dialogue? You'll forgive me if I'm a bit confused.

Last edited:

DafaIdham

Greenhorn
I date Abigail and her post-8 heart dialogue was not flirty (at least for me). If it is, I'm sorry.

Even though, still don't necessarly re-done all the dialogues. Just add 2/3 lines and mix it with 8 heart dialogue. Because my idea is, mariage candidates are defaultly to be married, and this "Platonic Friendship" is secondary option for the player.

imnvs

Local Legend
I date Abigail and her post-8 heart dialogue was not flirty (at least for me). If it is, I'm sorry.
Really?

I've got her to 8 hearts and seen her 8 heart event. I've seen the things she says, even after I married someone else, that are very flirty. I couldn't remember anything specific, but my memory was that she, like they all did, got flirty so I double checked on the wiki. I don't want to go quoting everything and spoiling it for folks, but dude...

She is most definitely flirting.