Friend to all

Rhiannon

Farmer
I know that many have already accomplished this but I am officially max friends with all villagers AND my family including two kids. I didn't accomplish that efficiently as I'm in year 7. But that's ok. At least I did it! I was kind of surprised it wasn't an accomplishment that popped up when it happened.

imnvs

Local Legend
I was also, initially, surprised there was no achievement for getting everyone maxxed... but then I thought about it, and to be fair, what is "max friendship with everyone" when some folks' maximum changes based on circumstances? The way the game tracks these things for similar achievements, it seems to not care if someone is marriageable or not. It just counts number of people and number of hearts with them. I'm curious how easy or difficult it would be to add such an achievement.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I could be you don't get an achievement because if you marry someone before getting all 12 marriageable candidates to 10 :heart:, you lose that opportunity and you'll be stuck at 8 max with some. Which I've done in the 3 games I've made it that far in. I'm just too lazy to keep the current candidates at 10 :heart: and simultaneously get the rest to 10 whilst playing the rest of the game.

Instead it's a long trip on a rainy day to visit some shady cousin of Willy's who fails to sell me any knockoff Rolexes yet somehow convinces me that some shell concoction his sister's kids clearly made that morning is going to convince someone in town that I can actually make a commitment. I wanna know who set up this scam because I want in! This seems among the laziest things to do in SDV and frankly this guy is seriously undermining my reputation.

Ereo

Helper
I could be you don't get an achievement because if you marry someone before getting all 12 marriageable candidates to 10 :heart:, you lose that opportunity and you'll be stuck at 8 max with some.
You can still give out bouquets after you get married. Just have to watch out for your spouse being jealous, but you can get everyone to ten after marriage.

Lew Zealand

Helper
You can still give out bouquets after you get married. Just have to watch out for your spouse being jealous, but you can get everyone to ten after marriage.
Yeeeeahhh, that's making me sweat just thinking about it. But very good to know that door hasn't completely closed. I wonder if you can get around the risk of a jealous spouse by giving the bouquet on their birthday, like you can with a regular gift. I may copy one of my later saves to test this out.

Sophie

Tiller
some shady cousin of Willy's who fails to sell me any knockoff Rolexes yet somehow convinces me that some shell concoction his sister's kids clearly made that morning is going to convince someone in town that I can actually make a commitment. I wanna know who set up this scam because I want in! This seems among the laziest things to do in SDV and frankly this guy is seriously undermining my reputation.
Thank you, Lew! That made me laugh, and made my day XD

Ereo

Helper
Yeeeeahhh, that's making me sweat just thinking about it. But very good to know that door hasn't completely closed. I wonder if you can get around the risk of a jealous spouse by giving the bouquet on their birthday, like you can with a regular gift. I may copy one of my later saves to test this out.
I think opposite gender is always safe, and the bouquet doesn't actually count as a gift. So the laziest easy would be too give them all a bouquet, talk to them every time you meet and give a loved birthday gift.