Forums Update: Rules & FAQ Changes, Hub Thread Changes

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone! It's been a little while since there's been an honest to goodness forums update. Before I get into the changes though, we have over 4,000 members and over 15,000 messages now! Thank you all for being a part of the community and being so awesome!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you're welcome to let us know in Forum Feedback!

Rules Changes
- Updated advertising rule to reflect a new thread listed below.
- Added 2 points to the etiquette section: Avoid one-word posts, and try to avoid multi-posting or double posting in regular threads (double-posting in your art threads or anything that makes sense with the context is fine). We typically don't warn for this unless spam is intentional, but if we see you post 2 or 3 times enough we'll notify you and start removing the duplicates we see. You can edit your own post anytime and it benefits everybody!
- Added how to reply to multiple people in one post in the FAQ section.

Thread Changes
- Made a clarification in the Multiplayer Guidelines to be informed about who you play with and to report any suspicious or uncomfortable behavior, but respect people's rules when they ask for people around their age to play with.
- A let's play/stream/blog sharing thread has been created. This is the only thread truly exempt from the advertising rule, however please follow the guidelines of the original post and remember everything lined out in the rules.
- Common Game Suggestions and Common Bug Reports are no longer accepting replies. I originally meant the threads for people to post common things that I and the other mods might have missed, but we weren't able to express the thread's intentions properly. The threads are still up-- if you see a common bug report or a common suggestion in the forums, you can send us a message instead. Don't send the mods your suggestions- use the forums for your own unique reports and suggestions!

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a lovely day! :cat2::cat2::cat2:

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Posting for a small addition to the Rules & FAQ page: We're now allowing people to post in other languages in the Multiplayer (LFG) forum. Please keep in mind the rules ALWAYS apply, so behave yourselves and we'll be monitoring the posts closely!

I updated the multiplayer guidelines to reflect this change as well. Happy playing!