Favourite festival?

What is your favourite festival in Stardew Valley?

• Egg Festival

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Flower Dance

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Luau

• Dance of the Moonlight Jellies

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Stardew Valley Fair

• Spirit's Eve

• Festival of Ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Night Market

• Feast of the Winter Star

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

imnvs

Local Legend
I'm still considering my vote... but I'm leaning towards the Luau, because it's great for bumping up your friendship with most of the people in town.

The Night Market is awesome too, as there's a great variety of stuff to be had there, and fishing in the submarine gets you some good stuff.

Then there's the Flower Dance, the only place to get those stupid strawberry seeds I still need for the garden pots in my greenhouse.

Odin

Staff member
Just going off which one I like the most during my first in game year, I'd say Dance of the Moonlight Jellies!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i'd go for dance of the moonlight jellies, it's a cute scene to go through yearly and i always do it!

second place might be spirit's eve since i always liked the ambience

Lew Zealand

Helper
Well.

It used to be the Night Market before Dr. Zaius ConcernedAboutBugFixesApe squashed my Coffee addiction to a mere cup a night. It's a Night Market. How'm I supposed to stay awake now while the Mermaid's singing? I routinely wake up on the floor afterwards with Junimos rooting through my pockets for Turnips to harvest. No, I do not smell like a root vegetable! And I spot Willy slinking away with a Pearl muttering about crab cakes or something...

Ms. Turquiose and I were super BFFs but now that budding yearly romance is but a fleeting glance and java slurp, and I'm off to some Under The Sea fishing adventure where singing crustaceans are replaced by Octopus and Midnight Squid which upon closer inspection are just painted Seaweed. Great. I can make a Maki Roll for the Chef's Bundle but what I really need is a Poppy. Better luck next summer, Ms. No-Planning.

I suppose I'll have to vote for the Egg Festival as I can buy Strawberry seeds there to ply Maru with and who could possibly miss being bested 11 years in a row by Abigail in the Egg Hunt? At least there's only 1 event there where Abby kicks my butt, unlike the shamefest known as the Stardew Valley Fair. Every year she refers to me as the '62 Mets.

Joke's on her though, as I step on her toes in the Flower Dance with my Combat Boots which I somehow forgot to change out of after my Mining trip. Uh, at 9am. I'm starting to suspect that's the source of her motivation.

Quillmagic

Farmer
I like three the best: Spirit's Eve, Dance of the Moonlight Jellies, and Night Market. I love the spooky aesthetic of the Spirit's Eve (though I long for variety in the maze and more dialogue) Dance of the Moonlight Jellies because the Jellies are ~*amazing*~ and Night Market because there's so much to do! Other perks are that Spirit's Eve and DoMJ don't start until 10, so you don't have to waste THE WHOLE DAY at the stupid festival.

27dschild

Planter
I haven’t done a full year in game quite yet cuz by brother hogs the computer and glitches that roll back my game to summer day one, but so far it’s Luau sadly I couldn’t
yeet Lewis’s underwear in

I like the Night Market. There are so many stuffs there! I mainly buy furnitures for my house, and some items the town NPC like