8. Super Mario Sunshine
9. Halo Franchise
10. Ephemeral Phantasia
11. Star Ocean II: Til The End of Time
12. Megaman 2
13. Bomberman Franchise

Anthonygood

Farmhand
I know you said video games, sorry I am about to break that rule.

I love lord of the rings and hobbit. Starwars, church music,

For games, I liked world of warcraft, guild wars 2, heroes of might and magic series, final fantasy mobile game, and I like medal of honor frontline for ps1 xbox.

I also like SNES and nintendo classic song games but the ones above hit my heart spirit the hardest.

KoroDono

Greenhorn
I haven't played all of these games, but the soundtracks are beautiful:

+ Trials of Mana
+ Secret of Mana
+ Suikoden I-V
+ The Alliance Alive
+ FFXIV
+ Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
+ Nier Automata
+ Ori and the Blind Forest

I wouldn't know this to count, as technically none of these songs are video game songs, but every song in the Civilization 6 soundtrack is a beautifully authentic representation of specific folk songs in a given Civilization's history, America's theme is bluegrass centred with the banjo as the main instrument along with the fiddle, and come the industrial revolution the song turns from an American country song to an American patriotic song, even though it's the same melody of Hard Times Come Again No More, none of the songs are simply made up for the game either, the before mentioned "Hard Times Come Again No More" is an actual American folk song made in 1854, and this is the case for every Civilization theme in the game, from The Roman Empire to Canada.

If that doesn't count then the next best thing I can think of is Stardew Valley, I love the simple Banjo played in some of the themes and the Spring and Autumn themes are always a joy to listen to, with Spring giving a sort of magical freedom feel, the start of a new year and the start of a new journey, "It's a Big World Outside" is a perfect morning song for the game, and Autumn feeling more mysterious and cold, almost giving off the feeling that winter is coming.

SurfingMimikyu

Sodbuster
Yakuza 0's OST is the best!
Recently got into Yakuza 0 and I 100% agree that it is a fantastic soundtrack, even if you aren't interested in the game it's still worth a listen.
Ori and the Blind Forest has an amazing soundtrack!
I also like the original Starcraft Terran theme music.
Ori's soundtrack is so good, especially the title theme. I'd listen to the title theme on repeat for hours, it's so relaxing.

murphybridget

Greenhorn
I wouldn't know this to count, as technically none of these songs are video game songs, but every song in the Civilization 6 soundtrack is a beautifully authentic representation of specific folk songs in a given Civilization's history, America's theme is bluegrass centred with the banjo as the main instrument along with the fiddle, and come the industrial revolution the song turns from an American country song to an American patriotic song, even though it's the same melody of Hard Times Come Again No More, none of the songs are simply made up for the game either, the before mentioned "Hard Times Come Again No More" is an actual American folk song made in 1854, and this is the case for every Civilization theme in the game, from The Roman Empire to Canada.

If that doesn't count then the next best thing I can think of is Stardew Valley, I love the simple Banjo played in some of the themes and the Spring and Autumn themes are always a joy to listen to, with Spring giving a sort of magical freedom feel, the start of a new year and the start of a new journey, "It's a Big World Outside" is a perfect morning song for the game, and Autumn feeling more mysterious and cold, almost giving off the feeling that winter is coming.
The Civilization 6 soundtrack beautifully represents folk songs from each civilization's history, while Stardew Valley's soundtrack adds depth to the game with simple banjo melodies and evocative seasonal themes. Both enhance the gaming experience by immersing players in rich musical landscapes.

Bawby

Sodbuster
Well, since the thread's dug back up... the Sonic series and Mega Man series almost always had good music. Showing my age, but Double Dragon always had a special place in my heart.