Favorite Mods?

Bark Ruffalo

Planter
Skip Fishing Minigame is the one I will always always always use. Once I really get a farm into production, I love Automate.

Tex

Cowpoke
Skip Fishing Minigame is the one I will always always always use. Once I really get a farm into production, I love Automate.
Hi is that fishing mod workable with Mac OS?

Junicoo

Greenhorn
my favorites have to be the dialogue mods -- immersive shane and canon friendly dialogue. what really delights me when it comes to canon friendly dialogue were the new conversations at festivals

Ennoshima

Planter
SVE (I really, REALLY love Sophia).
Seasonal Villager Outfits for Vanilla and SVE NPCs (normal and cute edition).
Climates of Ferngill
Dynamic Night Time
Tractor Mod
Elegant Victorian Interior
Cute Valley(Pink)/More Buildings For Cute Valley
Starry Sky Interface
Yuriyuri's Hairstyles
All of Elle's (junimods) mods
Adopt 'n' Skin
Hats Won't Mess Up Hair
Kawaii Hats
Coii's All Hats Pack

I tried to keep it short -- but these are my current favourites right now. ^^;
(These are all on the Nexus Mods site -- sorry I didn't link them).

sygrid

Greenhorn
My favourites that I often use:
~Seasonal Hats
~Ran's Harvest Goddess
~Mizu's Flowers
~all Eemie's aesthetic mods :leaf:

I'm excited to use mods for the first time! I'm doing a vanilla playthrough with the 1.4 update on PC. I haven't experienced all the new content yet, so I'll do that. Then I'll start a mod map.

Daezee Chyne

Greenhorn
My best top mod would have to be Deep Woods for adding more solid content to the game, its practically another skull cavern but totally different. Closely followed by NPC Adventuers.

Quality of life would have to be all of Pathoschild's mods lol and any recolours and furniture/wallpaper mods

Quillmagic

Farmer
Elle’s seasonal buildings, seasonal villager outfits, and (sometimes) SVE! Stardew Valley Expanded almost adds a little TOO much for me, though. I also like the new aquarium mod, and I like Ultimate Farm paired with DaisyNiko’s Earthy Recolor for my SVE run!

Odin

Staff member
@gwolfy Try to remember not to post in inactive threads, especially for something not exactly on topic. You can always let someone know you like their profile picture by posting on their profile :)

Ooh... this is hard...
1. Stardew Valley Aquarium... saw this one on a thread a while ago and have been enjoying it ever since! I absolutely love the animations and although it's a bit glitchy for me (too many mods lol) it's a super fun thing to do on the side or if you're just looking for another achievement to complete!
2. NPC Unique Courtship Responses! This mod is great and has definitely made marrying and giving boquets a LOT more fun, with personalized responses and amazing dialogue!
3. Happy Birthday to you! Yes, the mod you've been waiting for! This mod gives you a birthday in Stardew Valley and depending on the amount of friendship you have with an NPC, you can get amazing gifts! Sometimes you can even get your favorite gift... Mine is a Prismatic Shard because I'm too lazy to get one for myself :smug:
Get ready for some cheat mods...
4. Skull Cavern ELEVATOR!!! Wow! After using this mod, I have no use for lucky lunches and spicy eels and everything you modless players have to get everytime for a Skull Cavern Dive... (I know, I know, I'm a cheat)
5. Skip Fishing Minigame This one I can't even call a cheat because it is a NEED. Except for the fact that it's, well, a cheat.