Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Shane

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's time to gather some STATISTICS :gunther:

If you could only pick one of the marriage(or roomie) candidates, who is it and why? What reason are they your favorite? Please vote with the poll!

I'd love to see your answers too and your own essays. I'll be typing my own down in the thread somewhere.

Figment

Greenhorn
I wish I could vote for more than one. :)

Penny is probably my favorite overall. She has a nice story, is kind, and needs a better life away from Pam. But I also like Sebastian and Krobus.

Krobus has a lot going for him. His relationship isn't romantic and he makes a nice roommate.

Belethine

Greenhorn
Elliott and Leah are my favourites. With my main character I married Elliott and now I want to create a new one to marry Leah ^^.

I like Sebastian. I just like the idea of people having a stepparent. Sebastian is just so cute and I can play computer games with him if he wants to. His ten heart event is so amazing because you can go to a place with a view of Zuzu City at night and that place is where you and Sebastian embrace under the full moon.

Anthonygood

Farmhand
I like leah because she is smart, serious, and very matured. I also like leah because she is a good friend, good wife, and she tries hard to make her art show work.

Leah reminds me of my own life. I live in texas but when I went to seattle Washington, the cold crisp air, nature, mountains, and quiet chilled peaceful emptiness - it felt amazing and like a heavenly world.

It's good that leah got a chance to escape her old life and follow her passion and I think leah is an example of an older women who is fearless and independent. She doesn't associate with much of the town and lives in the forest. She is a good character I can enjoy.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i love reading everyone's responses! thanks for those who have shared so far! the poll is turning out a lot more interesting than i thought, some people are placing higher than i thought they would while others are placing lower. harvey is getting some LOVE this round

sebastian is of course my favorite! there are a lot of reasons i like him, but i'll condense my answer to, i relate to him a lot and i liked him even more the more i got to learn about his character. when i first started playing the game, i was in college and going through quite a bit of struggles, and sebastian's problems felt similar to mine. watching him get through it and eventually becoming happy allowed me to self reflect and work through my stuff, so in a weird way i owe my thanks to this lovely batch of pixels and code.

on top of that, i enjoy his personality and he is someone i would get along with really well IRL. smart, shy, kind, and humorous, but stubborn, firm, and 100% an overthinker. i really like the contrast of his hobbies, how he is a programmer and wants to get into game development, but also loves his motorcycle and regularly maintains it (which to me suggests he does know his vehicles, or is willing to). loves comic books, loves exploring place. frogs, need i say more?

i think there's something to love about all the villagers, and they all feel alive this way. but these are just a few reasons seb happens to be my favorite.