• Harvey

• Sam

• Sebastian

• Shane

Results are only viewable after voting.

A Junimo

Planter
:alex::elliott::harvey:Who's your favorite Bachelor?:sam::sebastian::shane:
This post as probably been done a thousand times already, but we're doin' it again! Which bachelor is at the top of your list and why? After you've voted, comment who you picked and why.

Boo1972

Farmer
I chose Elliot because I’m married to him! I do love the romantic cabin on the beach, the poetry, the artistic temperament. My second farmer is going to marry Sebastian though, and if I do a third I’ll probably not marry a bachelor. It will probably be Penny.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Elliot because he's not an egomaniac and is somewhat aware of his failings. I'd probably like Harvey a lot eventually but the mustache and the initial boring dialog is a bit off-putting.

edit for edit's sake.

Last edited:

smor145

Sodbuster
Um, Sebastian is the best boy. I love everything about him. I love his shyness and his tough exterior. I love his dorky side and the fact that he loves his momma and her cooking. Once you break down his walls and get to know him, he is a sweet, loveable character, and I just adore him.

A Junimo

Planter
Um, Sebastian is the best boy. I love everything about him. I love his shyness and his tough exterior. I love his dorky side and the fact that he loves his momma and her cooking. Once you break down his walls and get to know him, he is a sweet, loveable character, and I just adore him.
Y'know, I had thought you would say that, based on your profile pic :)
Sebby is great once you warm up to him, but in marriage, he's still a little too....goth, for me. And he smokes. I know he's trying to stop for my sake (yes, he is definitely a sweet, caring husband,) but that effort doesn't really lead anywhere, and I don't want my farm's fresh air and my kid's lungs to be polluted by his one bad habit.
I do love his hair, though.

Elliot because he's not an egomaniac and is somewhat aware of his failings. I'd probably like Harvey a lot eventually but the mustache and the initial boring dialog is a bit off-putting.

Wait. Are you saying those are bad things?
that is my reason. I'll edit it

smor145

Sodbuster
Y'know, I had thought you would say that, based on your profile pic :)
Sebby is great once you warm up to him, but in marriage, he's still a little too....goth, for me. And he smokes. I know he's trying to stop for my sake (yes, he is definitely a sweet, caring husband,) but that effort doesn't really lead anywhere, and I don't want my farm's fresh air and my kid's lungs to be polluted by his one bad habit.
I do love his hair, though.
I have a soft spot for that gothness. It does not bother me personally. Plus being goth is more a fashion choice and a community more than a personality trait. I do understand the smoking though. I am not a huge fan of smoking, but he does not smoke at home, so bonus points for that. I think CA should have his character stop smoking at festivals, and town events after marriage (if maintaining the correct heart number). Um agreed, his hair is fantastic just like the rest of him. But overall, I do not mind if other people dislike my precious baby because then I get him for myself hehe.
Plus like he rides a motorcycle. Anyone with a motorcycle gets bonus points.

(I apologize for her -smor145's friend) (my friend is here with me, I apologize for her apology) (I again apologize for her LITERAL PARAGRAPH and fangirling -smor145's friend)

Zaphira

Sodbuster
My first in-game husband was Elliot. He's pretty boring compared to Sebastian. I love the Pen-and-Paper-Scene and motorcycle. He's my favourite guy in 4 out of 7 games that I played into year 3 or longer.

Lorekeeper

Farmhand
Right from my first Switch playthrough, I’ve liked Shane’s arc, and I would consider him my favourite of the bachelors. I’m not sure I’d pursue him again, though. Befriend him, maybe, but not pursue him. He’s a well-written character even at that limit.

But Sebastian is also good. I feel like I’d get along with him well if he was a real person.