• Elliott

• Harvey

• Sam

• Sebastian

• Shane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bloodmowon

Greenhorn
So I was married to Elliot first and I really loved his personality because it reminded me a lot of myself since I am an aspiring writer. (yet another amazing idea by ConcernedApe to give us famers more of a personal connection) Anyways, as much as I loved him and his 14 hearts cutscene... my heart longed truly for Sebastian who reminds me of my actual boyfriend whom I hope to marry someday. They have many similarities in attitude and it was really the cherry on top for me whenever his dialog gets all sweet on me. Reminds me exactly of my irl partner :flushed::cry::blush:

Someday42

Newcomer
They are all kinda a lot. Personally I'd rather be with a lady, but I married Harvey the first time. He makes a good husband and fixes delicious breakfasts.

A Junimo

Planter
UPDATE: I married Elliott in one save and he was really very sweet. Gave me poetry and lots of love, brought up the kids a lot. I appreciated this in game, but IRL I'm more of a rough-and-tumble "tomboy" type of gal and like boys that see more eye-to-eye with me on that.
I'll try Harvey next