Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emily

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Maru

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Person090

Planter
Inspired by A Junimo's thread here. For me, it's definitely Penny. Im pretty sure it's because I relate to that very introverted and bookish person who isn't really socializing with anyone outside their friend group.

Rotan

Sodbuster
Abigail, Im a sucker for colored hair (Like red/blue/green) and shes more my type into stuff like the mines and video games, monsters, all that stuff. All though I havent married anyone yet, I dont think they do much around the farm. I would likley marry the girl that pet animals for me :)

A Junimo

Planter
Emily. She is beautiful in every way; She's ( a good) weird, is *magical'*, is a tailor, and is burdened with being Haley's sister. OOF. And the blue hair. Extra points for that.
......Also, most importantly, she HAS A PARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://cultofthepartyparrot.com/
CLICK THAT LINK. VISIT THE PAGE. YOU MUST PARTY OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!

lmizutani

Tiller
I'm playing with my first male farmer character - in a roundabout way. A totally unrelated challenge had me writing a backstory to a board game (that does not reference the back of the box). Viticulture (a board game about making wine by running a vineyard) seemed to fit in with SDV - adding a Tuscany expansion to that mix. The only character crossover was Emily. Paired her with a random "Papa" card - the story beginning in SDV universe and ending in the Viticulture/Tuscany universe. She is the first bachelorette my OC is pursuing...although going from fashion designer goals to owning a vineyard to pass down to the next generation may be a bit of a stretch...Only way I thought of is that Emily's parents are overseas...

The designer of Viticulture, btw, posted a YouTube video about playing SDV with his girlfriend as "research into open world scenarios" for a future board game.

Boo1972

Farmer
This was really hard for me. Maru was my first friend when I picked up the game for the first time. Abigail is always hungry-which I completely relate to. Emily is a friend to everyone, Haley has a nice story arc, and sweet Penny deserves better. But I chose Leah because she’s artistic, brave and the first bachelorette I considered marrying.