Farmers Log (Potential Spoilers)

Jar

Rancher
I thought it'd be fun to have a 'Farmers Log' where I post about what im up to in sdv, i have a few different saves but will put the name of the farmer in each post.
It says potential spoilers since I'm just posting whatevers happening in the different saves whenever.

I installed some mods today! I'm enjoying just running around looking at stuff. (Feel free to suggest mods I should try plz)

Farmer Bunny first

i can pat dog! this is awesome

Bunny is Always looking good

and she met
Cute Gorl

. . . . I jus rly like taking lots of pictures in game

Jar

Rancher
Farmer Bunny:

Abigail looks so cool! but Bunny is going to romance Penny

Caroline looking cute! i gotta draw her smetime

Penny!!!!!!!! i gotta draw her too, look at how cute she is!!!!!!!

And Bunny made a friend! its free seeds! Andy is a Good Lad

Jar

Rancher
I love this idea! I would love to hear adventures of your farmer in Deepwoods or visiting and interacting with the npcs which run Stray Catfe
I added the Deepwoods one, but Bunny hasn't gotten to the secret forest yet lol Might check my other farmers
Haven't tried adding Stray Catfe yet, wasn't sure if it worked with SVE? Thank for the mod suggestions tho ;D

Jar

Rancher
Farmer Bunny:
. . . i cried a little bc i got to pat dog
i mean, i already got to pat Dusty before but this time there was a cut scene! and Dusty was excited!!!!!!!

Look at his happy face!!!!!

also spend some time waiting for Penny
bc Penny

Jar

Rancher
Farmer Bunny:

smol amount of crops, growing certain things for community centre

Caroline and the other ladies of Stardoot being awesome
I bet Jodi will soon be ready to start lifting cows! cow tipping time!

they vibing

Jar

Rancher
farmers . . .

Farmer Elizabeth:
i havent opened this save in a bit, and with the mods ive installed there's so Many Different Things~!
this her house, she's married to Haley and they hav two kid

doggy!

necklace! i wonder if it's Sophias?

. . . arrived in the adventurers guild to So Many Cutscenes

Alesia cute, tho evrytime i see cute gril that's added bc of mod i jus want 2 know if i can marry her

Jar

Rancher
Farmer Elizabeth:

a day with wife!

i like to think she ran along behind the bus the whole way

Jar

Rancher

kohlrak

Farmhand
I thought it'd be fun to have a 'Farmers Log' where I post about what im up to in sdv, i have a few different saves but will put the name of the farmer in each post.
It says potential spoilers since I'm just posting whatevers happening in the different saves whenever.

I installed some mods today! I'm enjoying just running around looking at stuff. (Feel free to suggest mods I should try plz)
It's not a mod, but it seems up your alley. GIT. It was a program designed for developing the Linux Kernel, and it's free and open source, and there are multiple versions out there. I'm thinking about using it to simultaneously transfer saves between Windows and Android, while it would also maintain backups of my saves. Unfortunately, for certain file types, it eats alot of data. I'm not sure how it would handle stardew's data given the mix of text and "binary data", but it would allow you to have multiple versions of a given folder.

Reactions: Jar

Jar

Rancher
Farmer Mindy:

baccpacc . . . .

Mindy made a new friend
tho I thought I'd already posted a pic of her meeting him, but that was Different Farmer

the
ground is sharp