Fangamer hints at new game merch? Update: Physical versions for PC and Switch have been announced!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
With the red box in the corner of some of the rectangles, I think people might be right about a physical Switch release. For the other stuff though, no clue! I'm hoping for more plushes

Aine

Planter
I really enjoy the merch, but cant afford it. I wish some Brasilian store made some Stardew Tshirts, I would buy it lol.

Xyrella

Planter
Would be good if the void chicken shirts are back in stock. Or there'll be similar ones. They are really cool! Last year I bought 2 of them and now I miss one. :/ I'm really excited about what they'll present us. Love their stuff! (especially the guidebook)

Xyrella

Planter
A collector's edition for the Switch. Mhkay. I'd like to have that stuff without the game for the Switch, especially that wooden standee. ^^
Edit: oh my bad, it's also for PC. YAY!

Xyrella

Planter
PC version ordered directly. Now I have to wait for early november. ^^
For the germans here: shipping with FedEx is a bit cheaper with that preorder. 85 € total with shipping costs. And they're quick. ^^

Odin

Staff member
The collectors edition looks really cool! I already have the game for both PC and Switch though, so Idk if I'll order it or not.

Xyrella

Planter
The collectors edition looks really cool! I already have the game for both PC and Switch though, so Idk if I'll order it or not.
I was a bit excited about this because I love to have physical copies of my favorite games. Such a collection feels better and also looks better in a shelf than e.g. the Steam library. ^^ And you're right that the stuff looks really cool. Maybe that'll help you for your decision. (No, I don't get money from anyone for being so euphoric. Must say that because of the ban on surreptitious advertising in Germany. :laugh:)

Lew Zealand

Helper
Mmmmm, physical edition. The last game I have a physical edition of is Ultima V so it'd be in good tile-based gaming company. And I love that poster. Tempting...

Xyrella

Planter
I think there'll be a lot of preorders now. Hopefully everything will go well for fangamer in november. I fear that the precautions will still be necessary, but I hope the best for them.

NiniaSmith

Newcomer
I'm hoping that they might drop the switch logo from the collector's box in the switch set. I don't want to miss out on the designs on the sides, and it ruins the color scheme a bit.