Elaboration on Krobus and Dwarf and many other parts of the valley

Person090

Planter
There is a lot of potential with Krobus and the Dwarf IMO. Since there are some artifacts that are dwarven, maybe have a quest where the dwarf sends you a letter requesting one dwarf artifact and if you have it when entering the mines, a cutscene plays. Maybe have some backstory on why Dwarf doesn't need a disguise when going out, have him to tell you why the dwarfs went extinct, etc. What makes Krobus so interesting is his friendly personality even though he is a monster, maybe have a heart event where Krobus tells you how he learned to speak human and why he is not like the other monsters, maybe have another heart event with him and the dwarf, maybe have a heart event with the wizard where he tells you what the war that happened between the shadow people and dwarves was. I would also like an elaboration for the elves that apparently existed because there is an artifact that is of elven origin, maybe also more elaboration on the witch and the goblin, maybe have a boat that is being sailed by a goblin and he takes you to the island the goblins live at. I really just wanna know more about the more mysterious and mystic parts of the valley.

Lemon_Stone

Rancher
Oh yes, I definitely agree, as you can probably see. At the moment, I think the Dwarf especially could afford some development, and I also think it would be great if there was some development with the relationship between them and Krobus. Right now, there is an air of mystery surrounding the Dwarf, and I really hope we get filled in on it in the next update.

For one, I don't think there's any way that their name is really just "Dwarf." What is their real name? Also, we don't actually know for certain what gender the Dwarf is. Neutral pronouns are used in reference to them at the movies, and in the patch notes, and Welwick refers to the Dwarf with feminine pronouns at the Fair if that happens to be one of your highest relationships. However, it's unclear whether the latter instance is intentional or a bug. What we do know, though, is that masculine pronouns have never been used in reference to the Dwarf in anything official. I am personally in support of the idea of the Dwarf potentially being female, or maybe even neither.

As for the Wizard, I wonder if we're ever gonna find out if he's really Abigail's father or not?