Double Activities!

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
I would like to have had double activities in the stardew multiplayer. like cutting big trees with those saws of two people, breaking a giant geode with both players hitting the stone simultaneously, fishing in the high seas with a net where the two have to pull the net together, harvesting giant crops by pulling together at the same time, some card games would be cool, maybe playing pool too. If anyone wants to suggest a pair activity I would love to hear your ideas.

Blazer_Riser

Sodbuster
Oh! You mean "group activities", not doing two things at the same time! I was quite confused by the title at first.
what i want is to be able to do things with other players work or minigames. Playing chess for example, maybe a volleyball on the beach. and some work that needs two at the same time to perform.

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, I'm against requiring 2 people for a lot of things, because a lot of people play solo, and denying them an aspect of the game seems unfair. Perhaps actions that CAN be done 2 player, like the old-school 2-person saws can be used to chop down a tree just like someone can take a tree down with an axe... and give a benefit for it, like it takes less energy. For games, I think it should be a thing you can also ask an NPC to do, like playing Prairie King that first time with Abigail, but you can initiate it with others... and folks could have liked activities and disliked, and get some friendship for doing those things with those NPCs. That sort of thing.