Dark mode

Odin

Staff member
It would be pretty nice if there was a dark mode option. I know this would be a fair amount of work, so I figured I'd make a new thread to help judge how many people would be interested in a dark theme for the forums.

Odin

Staff member
Oh yeah, the background image could be night time. That would be pretty cool : )

Oblivion_Walker

Sodbuster
It would be pretty nice if there was a dark mode option. I know this would be a fair amount of work, so I figured I'd make a new thread to help judge how many people would be interested in a dark theme for the forums.
I don't think a dark mode would fit with the SDV aesthetic, now I know it sounds weird but a night themed background as suggested would be more fitting , I feel like that sounds really contradictory just having the same background but everything in dark mode would just look weird to me.

f4iTh

Farmhand
I agree, it would be pretty nice.
1587848578793.png

Note: This is just a personal project/mock-up made possible with a browser add-on that allows adding custom styles to a website.