Question Custom Npc advice

fellowclown

Sodbuster
So I'm trying to think of both a name and a outfit for a npc I have in the works as a background project. He's going to be helping his aunt maintain the graveyard and plan funerals for the deceased. I was thinking he could be outspoken, and opinionated. He's not much into sports hes more into documentaries and history. He wants to major in history and be a college professor in history but his Aunt, who raised him basically wants him to take over the graveyard and mortuary business.

I'd love like outfit suggestions and name ideas!

1583633636439.png

CompSciLauren

Sodbuster
Well first, I love the look so far! He looks really nice. For the outfit, I don't know if he'd be dressing more formally given the work he'll be doing with his Aunt. I'm not sure. But maybe just a nice shirt and jeans would do nicely. As for names, I tried searching for less common names and these are some I saw that I thought might be appealing, plus a few common ones. Several of these have some meaning related to being "strong" or the name sounds "strong" (it came up as a suggested list to look through and I liked a lot of the names). I don't think most people pay attention to the name meanings in Stardew Valley too much, so I don't think it necessarily matters, but maybe that's just me. Anyway, here's a list!
Barrett
Garrett
Kenzo
Aziz
Evander
Oswald
Atlas
Axel
Bruno
Owen
Everett
Charlie
Noah
Kai
Archer
Levi
Maverick
Hugo

fellowclown

Sodbuster
Well first, I love the look so far! He looks really nice. For the outfit, I don't know if he'd be dressing more formally given the work he'll be doing with his Aunt. I'm not sure. But maybe just a nice shirt and jeans would do nicely. As for names, I tried searching for less common names and these are some I saw that I thought might be appealing, plus a few common ones. Several of these have some meaning related to being "strong" or the name sounds "strong" (it came up as a suggested list to look through and I liked a lot of the names). I don't think most people pay attention to the name meanings in Stardew Valley too much, so I don't think it necessarily matters, but maybe that's just me. Anyway, here's a list!
Barrett
Garrett
Kenzo
Aziz
Evander
Oswald
Atlas
Axel
Bruno
Owen
Everett
Charlie
Noah
Kai
Archer
Levi
Maverick
Hugo
Thank you for the feedback!!! I actually put him in a nice shirt and jeans before reading this!! and his name is Anthony now, though Maverick is a cool name hmm