Standard Farm Crystalwood Farm in the Spring

RD Padouk

Sodbuster
I wanted to share a slightly updated version of the farm I posted near the beginning of the month. (This farm uses a lot of mods, but the landscape itself hasn't been modded so I hope I labelled this properly.) Anyway, I added a second Junimo hut and positioned both to cover the fruit fields that I use to make wine. I also added a bit more area for the ducks (who I really do hope end up swimming!!) and lined things up in a more sensible way. (At least to me...) But mostly I just thought it looked prettier in the spring.

This farm is a full decade old now, so I think it is what it will be. I hope that people enjoy it and I am always willing to answer any questions!View attachment 1434

Attachments

Last edited:

estewanini

Sodbuster
Hey! Would love to see your farm (especially when the update hits), but the link to the attachment doesn't seem to work for me. 🤔

estewanini

Sodbuster
I am so sorry! I tried to update it with a better image and didn't realize that said image was rejected because it was too large.
No probs! Glad we caught it :D
Your farm makes me regret getting the game on a console haha. It's really beautifully modded, I love the color scheme and how the bottom part kinda looks like a forest resort. Super kudos!

I really like this farm. I dont know what it is about it. Maybe it's the placement of the buildings and crops, or perhaps the mods complimenting the resources. I just enjoy the farm.