Clever and not so Clever Farm Names!

Zaphira

Sodbuster
Yesterday I started a 'test-game' on the fishing-map with all the water and the farm is named 'Waterworld'.

One other I remember is 'Crazytown'. I should look the names up. I seldom log in into games I kind of abandoned.

Quillmagic

Farmer
my main farm is tallgrass farm which is just based off of a town in a roleplay i'm in

my other one is........ *very shocking noises* forest farm. yes. the name is forest

then i have a joja save and i named that one d e a t h farm
“Death farm” :laugh: now you need to make a graveyard for the defective slav—I mean employees!

I’ve got two main saves, one standard farm, one forest farm. The standard farm is “Pumpkin Farm” and the forest one is “Winterfall Farm”

Person090

Planter
Howdy! I'm super new to this forum and, although I've been playing stardew for years, I am really curious to know what you guys have named your farms since this seems to be one of the hardest things to decide early on lol :grin:
After watching some vids about stardew valley. I found out how messy your farm is in the start. So i named my farm, Youtube

Shar

Farmhand
I sometimes combine my farm name and character name ... well, I don't know how to explain it so I'll give couple examples....
Character name: Domo
Farm name: Arigato
Favorite thing: Robots

Or Carmah as my name, on Kameleon Farm. Favorite thing iirc was 80s music.

Hmm, I just realized I've only done this combo thing with 80s music.
And my character will look the part too. Like the first guy had robot accessories (the weird glasses thing and shirt) and the second had green skin.

Most often though, I just name it Serenity farm because I imagine it to be peaceful and serene.

Luecleste

Greenhorn
My latest farm, on the switch, is Body.

So Body Farm. Put my favourite thing as dead bodies.

On a previous farm on my PC I went with Lue Farm. I was DM of a DnD table at the time so named the animals after my players characters so I would remember their names.

Maugatta

Tiller
Ok, my actual farm name is a little bit strange,
it's an italian esclamation:
Che Bella !
That pratically means: How beautiful !

I really don't know why I did it... :defeated:

imnvs

Local Legend
The only good one I have is one for a MP save I have with the wife. We're both playing female characters that married female NPCs... farm name? Lesbos (like the island).

First farm was Peanut Farm (named after my eldest daughters nickname)

Second farm is Corona farm (named because it was started during lockdown)

And my farm I just started is Me-Me farm (named after my youngest daughters nickname)

estewanini

Sodbuster
No great puns on my end (unfortunately I am not a naturally punny person). My first farm that I started blind is Pistachio Farm, hence my disappointment that there were no pistachios in-game. After that there were Peppermint, Silverbell, and Highrock (a hill-top farm courtesy of Skyrim).