Chilis game (art music and other stuff) thread

to the left of your island you find a broken bridge and to the bottom you find a chared(burnt) bridge, the broken bridge how to the town of lulaville, and the burnt one at the bottom brings you to "the golden lands of Shade" a island with a thick abandoned forest, but if you venture farth enough you will find riches and valuables scattered about, he careful or jack the wizard of Shade will get you.
So are "the Golden Lands of Shade" going to be like the mines? Like with monsters and loot?

Hey yall! I decided to record some of my music that's gonna be in my game! There is currently six songs I have. They are the rough version, I'm gonna professionally record them when I have the time, but here it is!!
EDit: I almost forgot to give a special thanks to @Odin if it wasn't for his help I wouldn't have been able to post my music on here! (Technical difficulties!) But I'm sure everyone would rather listen to nails on a chalkboard lol!
Edit 2: if you have any feedback I would love to hear it! And which ones your favorite! (if you like any of them lol!) My fav is the wizards!!
Wow! I have to say, scrambled eggs is my favorite! Upbeat and happy, and in general you did a very good job! (on all of them) I love the names too :)

Chililover

Planter
So are "the Golden Lands of Shade" going to be like the mines? Like with monsters and loot?
no the golden lands of Shade is a small island where the wizard lives!
Wow! I have to say, scrambled eggs is my favorite! Upbeat and happy, and in general you did a very good job! (on all of them) I love the names too :)
Thanks this means alot, and I do the best I can with the names lol

Hey all! I had a different thread but accidentally deleted it lol! So here goes again!
I've decided to make my game in Godot, I currently have a game map, and several ideas sketched,
I'm working on npc names, and I'm trying to write music for it to, I don't have art made for it yet. Development and art will begin when I get myself a chromebook :3, I do have my art direction picked out though, and yes the game gets its inspiration from sdv, side note: I have decided to name some of my npcs after some good freinds of mine here on the forums, (at least I think we're good freinds lol!)
I am naming the wizard in my game jack, art jack of shades!

I'll keep y'all updated!
they name I came up with for my game is :wonky tonk slopes!
maybe the NPC who acts as a guide can be called Torin.