Character interaction

Hekela75

Greenhorn
I’m new here, and didn’t see a thread with this, but if it’s been discussed already, please let me know.
I’d like to be able to interact with a spouse or other villagers more than just giving a gift or hearing what they say. For example, having a choice to say things like, “You’re welcome.” “I’m glad you like it.” or “It’s my pleasure.” when someone thanks you for a gift. Or “I love you, too” when your spouse says they love you. It feels kinda odd to always be silent unless it’s a heart event or festival.

Sounny

Rancher
I’m new here, and didn’t see a thread with this, but if it’s been discussed already, please let me know.
I’d like to be able to interact with a spouse or other villagers more than just giving a gift or hearing what they say. For example, having a choice to say things like, “You’re welcome.” “I’m glad you like it.” or “It’s my pleasure.” when someone thanks you for a gift. Or “I love you, too” when your spouse says they love you. It feels kinda odd to always be silent unless it’s a heart event or festival.
Good points. Makes sense.