Buying Items In Bulk

Superabbd127

Greenhorn
I believe we should be able to have a slider or text box to insert how many items or want to buy or craft. I believe this was already added to mobile versions of the game. So I wish this chould be added to PC and other versions of the game.

Odin

Staff member
I think the reason the slider is there on mobile, but not other platforms is because the bulk purchase system for PC and consoles wouldn’t translate well to a touchscreen. On PC and consoles you can use shift and right-click to purchase items in bulk.

Last edited:

Dimble Sneed

Greenhorn
I think the reason the slider is there on mobile, but not other platforms is because there bulk purchase system for PC and consoles wouldn’t translate well to a touchscreen. On PC and consoles you can use shift and right-click to purchase items in bulk.

Where is shift right click on a controller?

Odin

Staff member
Where is shift right click on a controller?
Reading my prior comment back, I'm honestly not sure why I referred to both PC and consoles. I could definitely be mistaken as I haven't played on console in a while, but unfortunately I don't think there's an option to make bulk purchases on those platforms. So it would definitely be nice to see this added to consoles in some form.