Bus ride to Zuzu city

Person090

Planter
The person I feel most sorry for in the game isn't even a major NPC, its the MC's mom. She sends you a letter telling you to not forget her but after a few months or so, she just gets forgotten, she doesn't even know you have grandkids if you do go for the marriage and children path. This is why i feel like the bus should also be able to go to zuzu city, there should be some special shops like a shop that only sells clothes, and a fancy restaurant, you should also be able to visit your mother, maybe even bring the family

The person I feel most sorry for in the game isn't even a major NPC, its the MC's mom. She sends you a letter telling you to not forget her but after a few months or so, she just gets forgotten, she doesn't even know you have grandkids if you do go for the marriage and children path. This is why i feel like the bus should also be able to go to zuzu city, there should be some special shops like a shop that only sells clothes, and a fancy restaurant, you should also be able to visit your mother, maybe even bring the family
Very common but cool. At the next time I'll marry Penny I should Take her with me to a vocation