Mobile [BUG] Upgrading Trash can does not work

As92

Newcomer
Hi

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I payed Clive to upgrade my trash can to a copper trash can he added the trash can to my equipment instead of automatically improving it (which seemed according to other threads I read to be the norm) and it looks like I can not manually add the copper trash can or replace the old one. I only managed to destroy the new copper trash can.

I am playing stardew valley on iOS

Last edited by a moderator:

kohlrak

Farmhand
Hi,

I experiencing the same issue. Is there a solution yet?
I've never actually seen this feature, myself, so i'm not sure. The wiki says it's a tool, so maybe you move items over it? Or do you use it? or do you put it in the old trash can? I'm not really sure. A save could be useful for me to play with it, or if there is acutally a bug, it could be used ti find the bug.

bereaver

Greenhorn
Hi

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but when I payed Clive to upgrade my trash can to a copper trash can he added the trash can to my equipment instead of automatically improving it (which seemed according to other threads I read to be the norm) and it looks like I can not manually add the copper trash can or replace the old one. I only managed to destroy the new copper trash can.

I am playing stardew valley on iOS
How you destroy a trash can from the inventory??. You really do this??. How????