Android [BUG] the space behind the scarecrow is inaccessible

laclac

Greenhorn
I don't know if it's normal but it's very boring.
It's impossible to water behind a scarecrow, so if you plant a plant behind the scarecrow, it will never grow.
if you try to water behind you have the message 'I scared x crows', because this message opens when you click on the scarecrow and not on its "square". The square behind the scarecrow is therefore inaccessible.

Person090

Planter
It's impossible to water behind a scarecrow, so if you plant a plant behind the scarecrow, it will never grow.
if you try to water behind you have the message 'I scared x crows', because this message opens when you click on the scarecrow and not on its "square". The square behind the scarecrow is therefore inaccessible.
It also happens when you try to cut a tree when it's near a silo. Hopefully CA will patch that in the next update. I suggest removing the scarecrow, watering the plant, and placing the scarecrow back in it's place.

27dschild

Planter
I don’t have that problem lol

redbobcat

Rancher
I didn’t encounter this problem since I place scarecrows on pathways between the fields. I did however place torches behind them and had no problem removing them with a pickaxe. Anyway, my opinion is we don’t need to see the scarecrow message every time we accidentally click on it, that quickly becomes annoying. It is better if the scarecrow would act like a regular tree and become transparent when you’re trying to access something behind it.