PC [BUG] The Game Keeps Freezing While my Character is Watering Crops

dvlsltlsistr

Newcomer
Hello,

I downloaded this game from Steam about three or four days ago. I love it and everything was going great, however, a couple of days into the game it keeps freezing, and I cannot make it through one day without it freezing while watering my crops. I have tried restarting my computer, and then I will be able to play a few in game days but it inevitably freezes again. I tried googling this issue, and I found a couple of posts from people experiencing the same issue, but no resolutions were listed. I tried asking on steam and they are requesting error logs, but when I paste the app error code thingy into the search log of my computer files it says that nothing is found. Also when the game freezes it doesn't show any error messages or anything like that. I have also had it close on me out of the blue. Is there anything I can try that might resolve this issue? Thanks so much in advance.

dvlsltlsistr

Newcomer
If you haven't already, I'd recommend starting by verifying the game's files on Steam: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335
Thank you very much for responding. I went ahead and verified the game files, it said that all files were successfully verified. I should also add that since writing this, I have updated my drivers and also reinstalled my mouse and keyboard drivers as well. I am really at a loss here.