PC [BUG] Standing Geode gives geode drops when processed at blacksmith

NeemGamche

Newcomer
To avoid confusion: Standing Geode is the furniture received from the museum, Normal Geode or Geode is the rare drop that you process at the blacksmith

Made a new save not too long ago, and got curious when I received the standing geode furniture. I wanted to see if you could process it at the blacksmith, so I went over there with the standing geode. Normally, it would not give me the option to process geodes with the standing geode, but at the time I had a normal geode on me as well. While in the process geodes menu, I clicked the normal geode, then hovered over the standing geode with it and was able to get the standing geode on my cursor. I clicked on Clint and his anvil with the standing geode in hand and, to my surprise, he processed it like a normal geode and I got an iridium ore, which shouldn't be possible for furniture. To confirm that this was a bug and not an easter egg that always gives you iridium ore for processing the standing geode, I got a few people on the community Discord to test it out and they got drops all obtainable through processing geodes.

tl;dr: Standing Geode furniture can be processed at the blacksmith, which shouldn't be possible

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Have both the standing geode furniture and any type of geode in your inventory
  2. Go to the blacksmith, click "process geodes"
  3. Click on the geode in your inventory (it should be the only clickable item)
  4. When the geode is clicked, all of the items should now be clickable. Click the standing geode to swap it with the normal geode
  5. With the standing geode in hand, click on the anvil
Expected result: nothing will happen as furniture isn't a geode

Actual result: Clint treats your standing geode furniture as a normal geode

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a screenshot of this. However, multiple people on the discord tested for me and gave positive results.