PC [BUG] Rarecrow #8 and #7 not in the night market

Exostretch

Farmhand
I have completed the museum and collected Rarecrow #8 previously, then I lost it. I acquired the rarecrow before the most recent patch, but I can't remember how long ago. I need to collect it again to get the deluxe scarecrow recipe, but it's not being sold in the night market as intended. Rarecrow #7 is also not being sold during the night market.

OceanLightly

Newcomer
See the message from CA above yours. It's a known issue and will be fixed in 1.5, which is not out yet :)
Hello! I'm still having this issue on PC on update 1.5 (I never received Rarecrow #7 but do have #8, and it wasn't available for purchase at the Night Market).

Is there any way to report this bug still occurring? Should I be making a new thread? Thanks in advance!

OceanLightly

Newcomer
You message here will function as a report! Just to be sure, are you playing with any mods?
I am not playing with mods! This is a brand new file, begun I believe after 1.5 released, with no mods whatsoever. I don't even have any of the modding programs.

I received rarecrow #8 (the orange spooky one) as a reward from the museum, but never received #7/the raccoon. I've just ended the year 1 Night Market, and only rarecrow #8 appeared for purchase; the snowman may have as well, but that's a repeat of one you have to buy anyway.

Thanks for pursuing this; I'd love to be able to get the full set eventually!

ejvanwonk

Newcomer
Hi! I am also experiencing this... I lost my raccoon rarecrow (#7) looong ago (I'm in year 10 on my farm) and am missing ONLY that to have crafted every item, my one remaining achievement! I have wandered the valley for years hoping it will reappear somewhere but it never has. I would be thrilled if it would show up again! I just went to the night market to check if it was there after reading this thread and the snowman one is there but not the one I need. I'm also on PC 1.5.

Catara

Tiller
Hi! I am also experiencing this... I lost my raccoon rarecrow (#7) looong ago (I'm in year 10 on my farm) and am missing ONLY that to have crafted every item, my one remaining achievement! I have wandered the valley for years hoping it will reappear somewhere but it never has. I would be thrilled if it would show up again! I just went to the night market to check if it was there after reading this thread and the snowman one is there but not the one I need. I'm also on PC 1.5.
I just discovered I’m also missing the raccoon rarecrow, though I received it from the museum much earlier. I’ll check all 3 nights at the Night Market, hoping it appears at one of the vendors. I can then complete the crafting achievement. (I’m in Spring right now, so have a while to wait.).
I’ve noticed sprinklers set on top stone paths sometimes disappear at the end of a season. I suspect the same creature made off with my raccoon that previously swiped some sprinklers. Lil rascal!

Last edited: