Android [BUG] [GAME-BREAKING] [SPOILER] Elliott's 14-heart event in Android

manuscript

Greenhorn
Hello, all.

I'm playing the Android version of Stardew and have reached the end of Elliott's 14-heart event. Unfortunately, the game is stuck every time I sign in now. Elliott returns home, my player character welcomes him, and is stuck jumping up and down over and over again infinitely. I can't get to the end of the scene (past "I'm back") or to the new day -- the game is absolutely frozen here. Signing out, resetting the tablet, and coming back in doesn't help. What can I do to get out of this? Thanks so much for your help.

Sophie_!

Greenhorn
Hello, all.

I'm playing the Android version of Stardew and have reached the end of Elliott's 14-heart event. Unfortunately, the game is stuck every time I sign in now. Elliott returns home, my player character welcomes him, and is stuck jumping up and down over and over again infinitely. I can't get to the end of the scene (past "I'm back") or to the new day -- the game is absolutely frozen here. Signing out, resetting the tablet, and coming back in doesn't help. What can I do to get out of this? Thanks so much for your help.
My game is literally like this 😭
I'll try uninstalling and installing the game again soon. I already tried deleting folders, game files, but it didn't work...tell me, did you get a solution for your save? if yes please help me! 😭