Switch [BUG] Furnace won't work

Jade18

Newcomer
I just started playing the game less than 24 hrs ago so I'm not sure what is going on. I collected all the items to make the furnace and then made the item with no issue. The instructions are that I need to use 5 coal pieces and 5 copper ore pieces to make a copper bar. The issue is I can't get coal or copper to go in, I've tried by doing it 5 coal pieces at a time and 1 piece at a time. I've emptied my bag to have just those two items, moved the furnace, waited several days, made sure it was a sunny clear day, nothing is working.

Firehoshi

Sodbuster
I just started playing the game less than 24 hrs ago so I'm not sure what is going on. I collected all the items to make the furnace and then made the item with no issue. The instructions are that I need to use 5 coal pieces and 5 copper ore pieces to make a copper bar. The issue is I can't get coal or copper to go in, I've tried by doing it 5 coal pieces at a time and 1 piece at a time. I've emptied my bag to have just those two items, moved the furnace, waited several days, made sure it was a sunny clear day, nothing is working.
You only need 1 coal per 'bar' and also you are holding the copper towads the furnace and clicking the furnace and nothing else correct?

Ereo

Helper
You need to have the coal in your bag. Then select the copper ore, and click on the furnace. Coal will be taken automatically.

Stardew420

Newcomer
You need to have the coal in your bag. Then select the copper ore, and click on the furnace. Coal will be taken automatically.
im having a issue on how to use the cursor or even how to click on the furnace on switch it says use A button to click using cursor which i did and nothing happens its frustrating now because imm cant go any further till i figure out how to use the cursor and how to click the furnace ...