Mobile [BUG] Fish Pond - Lava Eel Bug

jinxdoll

Farmhand
I play on iOS and I've put two separate fish ponds on two separate playthrough files with the lava eels. Whenever I get to the fish quest for two mega bombs, five eels, I can't put the bombs into the pond. I've blown up things around the pond (gates and torches) trying to give the bombs to the lava eels. Is anyone else having this problem?

ric

Cowpoke
I didn't know u could put bombs in the fish pond! The next build (146) fixes this. For now I recommend switching to a different control method (joystick and buttons) to throw the bombs.

jinxdoll

Farmhand
An update on this, it's a bit fiddly, but just experimented by saving a save file to my PC and then opening Stardew Valley (I've bought the game three times one for me on iOS, one for my best friend on iOS, and the PC version for my computer.) on Steam putting the bombs in. I saved that save file then re-uploaded it to my phone. Now the pond isn't asking me for bombs. It's a long workaround for all the files that I do have on with lava eel ponds. Hoping this gets worked on for 1.5.