Switch [BUG] Coop Issues on Four Corners Map

Darkprism88

Newcomer
I'm currently the only player on a 4 corners/multiplayer map, and I'm having issues with the Coop. Anytime I exit the coop, I come out of the greenhouse - even though it's not been rebuilt, yet. I was living with it, but now it seems that though I could upgrade to the Big Coop, I cannot upgrade to the Deluxe Coop - despite having the materials and gold.

Odin

Staff member
That's a weird one. This might not help at all, but what if you move the coop to a new spot? That might be enough to reset the spot where you exit to.

Darkprism88

Newcomer
That's a weird one. This might not help at all, but what if you move the coop to a new spot? That might be enough to reset the spot where you exit to.
It IS weird, right? Well, I moved the coop (it took several tries for the buttons to "take" but eventually they worked - I also restarted the system for the 6th time, so maybe that was the charm?) and the upgrade went through. I am still exiting via the greenhouse, despite the new location. It's not SO terrible, as the greenhouse is center map and it's just a matter of parking my horse nearby, but... very odd. Thank you for the suggestion!