Switch [BUG] Community Center Reset and Unusable

Hello. I am on the switch, most recent version. Multiplayer.
So I had the issue on multiplayer, where the game had a connection fail and the save file now shows as the default character with no information and the base gold/time.
No biggie, I was able to fix it, my game shows in multiplayer again and is fine, everyone kept their characters/progress.
However the community center bundles all reset. I can access them through my inventory, I can still use the minecarts and bridges that came from completing the bundles. When I go in person, all the scrolls are gone, all the rooms we completed are in their finished state, the remaining rooms we didn't finish are still decrepit. The stars above the fireplace are in place for the bundles we finished. But I cannot access anything to continue because the scrolls are all missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pigatious

Newcomer
I have the same problem with the bundles on the IOS version, except in mine I can only access the pantry bundle from my inventory. Everything else is the same, though.

Polaris

Sodbuster
I have the same issue on PC. All that remains is the fishtank so I've been working on that but none of the fish can be placed into a bundle.

I just returned to SDV after being gone a couple years but everything updated seemingly correctly. I did have a power outage while playing over the weekend but everything seemed okay at the time... Halp?

angelaaaa

Newcomer
I'm in the same situation as @Polaris. No bundles available. My museum collection also seemed to reset - I was close to finishing it and all of the items disappeared. This was after moving to a new iPhone...

Mynabird

Newcomer
So I had the issue on multiplayer, where the game had a connection fail and the save file now shows as the default character with no information and the base gold/time.
No biggie, I was able to fix it, my game shows in multiplayer again and is fine, everyone kept their characters/progress.
However the community center bundles all reset. I can access them through my inventory, I can still use the minecarts and bridges that came from completing the bundles. When I go in person, all the scrolls are gone, all the rooms we completed are in their finished state, the remaining rooms we didn't finish are still decrepit. The stars above the fireplace are in place for the bundles we finished. But I cannot access anything to continue because the scrolls are all missing.
I have the same issue, the scroll for the craft room is accessible though, the museum reset as well. All progress from bundle completion is there.

Surukage

Newcomer
hey any fix?