PC [BUG] CO-OP double wood bug

ninimono

Newcomer
Hello I'm new to the forums so don't know if anyone else found this bug.

So playing in a CO-OP game with a friend we both started to cut the same tree and when we finished twice as much wood would drop on the ground, I'm guessing this is not a feature.

Odin

Staff member
While not a feature, I don't think this sort of thing is easily fixed either as it's just a result of how multiplayer works. I'd say try not too take advantage of it if you don't want to.

ninimono

Newcomer
While not a feature, I don't think this sort of thing is easily fixed either as it's just a result of how multiplayer works. I'd say try not too take advantage of it if you don't want to.
Yep my friend and i are going through the game without using wiki and when we found this exploit we didnt even think twice using it to progress. oh this exploit also works on the 2x2 big rocks in the mine.

Odin

Staff member
Yep my friend and i are going through the game without using wiki and when we found this exploit we didnt even think twice using it to progress. oh this exploit also works on the 2x2 big rocks in the mine.
I believe it works with a lot of things, furnaces and other processing machines, and potentially more.