iOS [BUG] Caroline sunroom event off center (and few more)

redbobcat

Rancher
*FIXED* A small bug. 2 hearts Caroline cutscene in a sunroom is off center - shifted to the bottom right to be precise. Although steam and sparkles from a teacup and a tiny cup are centered. You can see it on the attached screenshot.

iPad Pro
iPadOS 13.5.1
Game Ver 1.4.5.145

8B422F14-EFBE-4FE8-9D6B-D5A04599DA2F.png

Last edited:

redbobcat

Rancher
*FIXED* Just gonna add here, similar bug. Gus 5 hearts event, when he comes to your house steering a pot of sauce. When the pot flares up, the smoke appears to the top left, above a wood pile. See the screenshot.

2E23262E-F1F7-4815-A283-E1362AD1F7C3.png

Last edited:

redbobcat

Rancher
*FIXED* Another similar bug. After retrieving magical ink for the wizard, he unlocks a magical book for you. The smoke effect is shifted slightly to the top left of the book.

E31BD4CE-E0E1-4FD9-A486-526155A7E4DD.png

Last edited:
These are so weird! However they seem like small bugs, not gameplay-affecting. Do they affect your gameplay at all? Maybe CA can do something about this next update :( But maybe since it's iOS (I'm assuming a phone or iPad) the game is having trouble squishing the graphics down. IDK, that's my explanation, I'm not a programmer or anything so you should take my opinion with a grain of salt lol :wink:

redbobcat

Rancher
No, they don’t affect my gameplay, aside from the fishing interface taking a bit getting used to. I’m just reporting small mishaps that can go to the bottom of the todo list of iOS team. They all seem screen positioning problem, hence one thread. Some similar stuff got fixed in the last update so this info could be useful. I’m not complaining :)

ric

Cowpoke
A small bug. 2 hearts Caroline cutscene in a sunroom is off center - shifted to the bottom right to be precise. Although steam and sparkles from a teacup and a tiny cup are centered. You can see it on the attached screenshot.

iPad Pro
iPadOS 13.5.1
Game Ver 1.4.5.145

View attachment 893
This is fixed in the next build 149.

Lappy

Sodbuster
(also playing on iOS)

I've had a number of similar experiences. It seems to happen when I'm zoomed out.

I went through my first playthrough without ever figuring out that I can zoom in/out. But sometime after I discovered this in my second playthrough, I'd have these things happen. They would happen when I was zoomed all the way out.

Sorry, I haven't played in a bit, so I can't say if it's still happening to me. I'll post here if I see it again.

redbobcat

Rancher
(also playing on iOS)

I've had a number of similar experiences. It seems to happen when I'm zoomed out.

I went through my first playthrough without ever figuring out that I can zoom in/out. But sometime after I discovered this in my second playthrough, I'd have these things happen. They would happen when I was zoomed all the way out.

Sorry, I haven't played in a bit, so I can't say if it's still happening to me. I'll post here if I see it again.
I never noticed if it’s related to zoom. Most of the time I play with full zoom out but cutscenes always zoom in your game. We shell see in the future release :)

Katiefry04

Newcomer
A small bug. 2 hearts Caroline cutscene in a sunroom is off center - shifted to the bottom right to be precise. Although steam and sparkles from a teacup and a tiny cup are centered. You can see it on the attached screenshot.

iPad Pro
iPadOS 13.5.1
Game Ver 1.4.5.145

View attachment 893
This is still happening, just did it yesterday on my iPad, I also play a little zoomed out