Android [BUG] Cant buy rarecrows at night market

Person090

Planter
So I lost my rarecrow 7, the raccoon one because of debris, so i waited until the night market but I cant buy it anywhere, pls help, I need the deluxe scarecrow.

redbobcat

Rancher
Magic shop boat that is to the right of the painter guy should sell those. The same one that sells seeds. If you can’t see it there, that‘s troubling. Make sure you have the achievement for donating 20 items to the museum. Try to check with the museum guy. Try to donate even more items to the museum. Also, I don’t really think you need to have all of the scarecrows physically present to earn the deluxe one, you only need to earn/purchase them at some point. At least that is my hope.

Person090

Planter
Magic shop boat that is to the right of the painter guy should sell those. The same one that sells seeds. If you can’t see it there, that‘s troubling. Make sure you have the achievement for donating 20 items to the museum. Try to check with the museum guy. Try to donate even more items to the museum. Also, I don’t really think you need to have all of the scarecrows physically present to earn the deluxe one, you only need to earn/purchase them at some point. At least that is my hope.
sadly, I still cant buy rarecrows even after double checking I had it before. Im hoping CA would fix this in the next update