Android [BUG] Can’t launch game in amazon freetime account

Erakiel81

Cowpoke
Hi! I have bougth stardew pn the amazon app store for the firehd 8 of my son. The app work in my main account but it won’t start in the freetime account of my kid. The game ask me to allow acces to external storage. I´ve checked by manyway and the access to the sd card is allowed for this app for both account. Anyone have an hint ?

before someone ask, it the lastest available game version on the amazon store and got the lastest fireos on a firehd 8 10th generation (2020)

thanks !

Chililover

Planter
Hi! I have bougth stardew pn the amazon app store for the firehd 8 of my son. The app work in my main account but it won’t start in the freetime account of my kid. The game ask me to allow acces to external storage. I´ve checked by manyway and the access to the sd card is allowed for this app for both account. Anyone have an hint ?

before someone ask, it the lastest available game version on the amazon store and got the lastest fireos on a firehd 8 10th generation (2020)

thanks !
I have a kindle fire. Is there any important saves in the stardew app? If not try deleting and re installing it on the FreeTime app .Also for more detail do you mean the app isn't installing on your child's profile or it's installed but won't open.(Also by not open do you mean it briefly opens then crash or just won't open?)
Also that kinda sounds more like a problem on Amazon's end. If nothing suggested works i would call Amazon customer service ( 1 (888) 280-3321 )
Hope I could help!

Erakiel81

Cowpoke
I have a kindle fire. Is there any important saves in the stardew app? If not try deleting and re installing it on the FreeTime app .Also for more detail do you mean the app isn't installing on your child's profile or it's installed but won't open.(Also by not open do you mean it briefly opens then crash or just won't open?)
Also that kinda sounds more like a problem on Amazon's end. If nothing suggested works i would call Amazon customer service ( 1 (888) 280-3321 )
Hope I could help!
The app install and open in the freetime app. But it keep asking in loop the authorisatiom to access storage. I will retry to remove and reinstall It.

Chililover

Planter
The app install and open in the freetime app. But it keep asking in loop the authorisatiom to access storage. I will retry to remove and reinstall It.
I hope that reinstalling it helps the problem, with what you've just described about authorization to storage, that sounds like Amazon's fault, I would definitely give them a ring if that doesn't fix it!