Switch [BUG] Bug??

Mikufan

Greenhorn
Not sure of this is a bug I’m just confused. I have obtained all crafting recipes (from villagers, festivals, and all my skills are level 10) and I have crafted everything (it shows at least 1 has been made for all the items) but I have yet to get the crafting achievement. (Btw I am on year 8 or 9??? Not new lol)

Beaker

Farmhand
Question: There's a feature that shows you that you crafted the item already? I know in the collections tab, In the crops (# shipped) and cooking (# you cooked that dish) you can see, but I'm on steam there's no actual counter to see what items you have crafted so you have to trial and error. I'm curious about this though.

Mikufan

Greenhorn
Yeah I am on switch, I went into the settings menus and I turned on “advanced crafting setting” and it now shows me “number crafted: 1” or something like that. If I haven’t crafted the item it says “number crafted: 0” for all of mine it says at least 1 or more and I’m pretty sure I have all the crafting recipes so I don’t know why I haven’t gotten the achievement.

Mikufan

Greenhorn
Yeah I’ve double and tipple checked everything and every source I can find, I only don’t have the wedding ring which is only available in multiplayer which I’m not playing.

Odin

Staff member
Have you crafted an ancient seed artifact into plantable seeds? This was one of the last ones I got because it requires finding a second ancient seed artifact (the first one gives seeds when donating it to the museum).