PC [BUG] Blinking Ground

Sfinxen

Tiller
When you walk, the ground blinks or something. I think it always does it, but you can see it the most when it is a little dark and when you walk slowly.

Last edited:

Sfinxen

Tiller
Or wait it is not only the ground, quite a few other things blink too, like for example the porch of the house, and some paths. It looks like the pixels change color a little or something, it might also be that the pixels move up or down or to the sides a little, not a whole pixel, but a little. Either way, it is rather annoying

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Are you playing with any mods? Do you have the game set to a different zoom level?

Sfinxen

Tiller
Are you playing with any mods? Do you have the game set to a different zoom level?
I am not using any mods, and I am using the normal zoom level i think, if you mean the one with the + and - i am using the standard one. If you mean some other type of zoom level, i don't know.

Sfinxen

Tiller
Would you be able to capture this with screenshots or a video?
I don't know how to show it with screenshots, i can try to make a video, although i don't really know how as i never have before. I could film it with a phone or something, it wouldn't be good quality, but it might work, or i can try to use my computer to film it, but then it might take some time as i never have before.

Sfinxen

Tiller
Or wait, i think it might just be something with my screen. We tried with another screen, and it was not there. But i am not sure. Me and my parents will try to fix it, i will come back later and say how it goes, and if it is still there.