Solved [BUG] Backpack full, open a chest, choose any item of the chest and click Organize many times. It will multiply that item out of the chest.

diogors

Greenhorn
Hey guys!

If you have your backpack full, open a chest, select any item from that chest and then click the button “Organize” many times, you’ll multiply that item outside of the chest.

For example, if you click at least 10 times, you’re going to have at least 512 copies of that item outside of the chest. After you click the Organize button many timed, just put the selected item back into the chest, close the chest, get rid of any item in your backpack so you’ll free up one slot, and collect your multiplied copies.

I did that yesterday with Truffle Oil, I kept clicking the Organize button for 1 in-game hour. If you build your chest close to a shipping bin, that’s even quicker, cause you can just hold left mouse button clicked on the shipping bin, the items on the floor will keep coming to you and go straight to the bin. I’ve made 554 million G only by selling the Truffle Oil that way.

For some strange reason if you put more stacks of items made this way into the same chest, the number of items will magically decrease, so if you’re going to use this glitch to multilpy your items, let’s say iridium bars or prismatic shards, make sure to put stacks into different chests.

So if you keep clicking the button Organize while having a chest item select and you’re backpack full, that item will multiply exponentially. Did that with Truffle Oil as previously said, generated around 100000 copies of the item, crafted the chest close to a shipping bin, leave one slot of your inventory open, hold click the shipping bin, item will come to you and straight to the shipping bin.

With this glitch you can make at least half a billion G in 1 game hour by multiplying Truffle Oil.

Please fix that.

Thanks!

Rotan

Sodbuster
Not to necro, but this cheat still works and 1.5 will be here before you know it ;)

EDIT: my bad looking into the other post people recommend not doing it. Seems it could mess your game up.

Might back up my game and do a playthrough using this glitch and see what happens.

Last edited: