Android [BUG] Animals eating imaginary hay?

Kestrel

Greenhorn
I have the Android app and am currently on the 21st day of Winter in my second year. I have the deluxe upgrades for my coop and my barn, and my animals are all happy, but none of them have eaten a single piece of hay this entire winter. In fact, each day more hay is somehow added to my silos (I have two). I should be able to only hold 480 pieces of hay in the silos, but currently they're holding 588, and it's growing each day out of nowhere. My two cows, two chickens (plus one void chicken), goat, rabbit, sheep, and pig are all happily producing and not eating a single piece of hay - in fact, it seems like what they /should/ be consuming is being added to my silos instead.

I mean, I'm not gonna say it's not convenient that I haven't had to feed my animals at all this Winter and they're still all happy and producing, but I have no idea what's going on here. Haha.

Kestrel

Greenhorn
I agree - but I guess I was a bit worried that there may be an underlying issue that would cause an effect that isn't so awesome later on. For now though, I'll just enjoy the fact that my hay seems to be reproducing faster than rabbits. lol

27dschild

Planter
I agree - but I guess I was a bit worried that there may be an underlying issue that would cause an effect that isn't so awesome later on. For now though, I'll just enjoy the fact that my hay seems to be reproducing faster than rabbits. lol
True, there might be another not so great Bug later on