Being able to ask the villagers questions.

Person090

Planter
It always bothered me how none of the villagers react when someone has a birthday and why we cant ask people questions depending on when what we have inferred through the environment. You would think that vincent's mom would at least throw him a party for his birthday yet she doesn't. But the thing that bothers me more is how many plot threads are left not elaborated upon. For example, it would be cool if when we got dialogue from Robin about how she found an ash tray in sebastian's room, we could choose to confront him or not about it, something like that one mod where you can choose to tell or not tell the villagers about Lewis and Marnie's relationship. The only real environmental or dialogue inferance that is elaborated is the book in Alex's room about dealing with loss which gets elaborated upon in one of his heart events, the note from M in Lewis' room, and Kent's note in his and Jodi's room. I wish we could help Vincent with his grades, help clint get with emily more than his 6 heart event, find out more about sebastian's dad and robin's first husband, or find out what happened to Jas' or emily and Haley's parents. I just feel like there is a lot of elaboration that needs to be done still in pelican town and it's very strange residents.