Art Art for my game

StardewWizard

Sodbuster
No idea on price just yet since it's so early in development. and sure, hit me with your criticism :)
The game looks adorable, but in my opinion there are a few too many cloud shadows blocking the view in the latest screenshot. the tasks and crafting buttons look a little too small and out of the way, other than that this game looks wonderful! I cant wait to try it out when it is ready.

Konitama

Planter
The game looks adorable, but in my opinion there are a few too many cloud shadows blocking the view in the latest screenshot. the tasks and crafting buttons look a little too small and out of the way, other than that this game looks wonderful! I cant wait to try it out when it is ready.
I'm glad that's the only criticism so far because I haven't really done much with the cloud shadows and the alert buttons are from the older system so I haven't updated them :^)

Thanks for the feedback!

Odin

Staff member
Latest screenshot!
Looks great! My only feedback would be around the water area. The way you added detail on the cliff on the left side of the screenshot looks great, I'd recommend using the same corner design for the water area :)

A Junimo

Planter
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO AMAZING AT GRAPHIC DESIGN!!!!! I can't wait to play your game, it looks AWESOME!!!!!
What's the name what's the name what's the name?!!!!!
I LOVE IT

A Junimo

Planter
Oh, nevermind! I visited your steam page......Cloudscape. I love it! I WANT TO BUY IT NOW IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!!
Just from looking at your screenshots, I can tell your game will be super. :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::cool::cool::heart::heart:
Great job!!!!

Odin

Staff member
@A Junimo Just a reminder that if you have just posted a message in a thread and have something else to add a few minutes later, it's best to edit that message to add it in.