Archievement not works - Craft Master (ps4)

I_Imskywalker_I

Greenhorn
Hey guys. So I'm playing Stardew valley in a few months, and I would like to get the game platinum on ps4, the trophies that need to build all the items did not appear, even following the wiki guide. I wanted help from you to find out if there is an item missing that was not made.

Follow the images below.
Sorry for grammatical errors, I don't speak English. Thank you very much.

Attachments

imnvs

Local Legend
Oh... hmmm... I don't know if you can do the checkup from PS.

Can you do what is the equivalent of hovering your pointer over the recipes to see how many times you've crafted each? You will have to turn on Show Advanced Crafting Information in the options if you have not, but afterward you can see exactly how many times you've crafted each recipe, and if it shows nothing, you still need to craft that one.

I_Imskywalker_I

Greenhorn
[QUOTE = "imnvs, postagem: 16612, membro: 3771"]
Oh ... hmmm ... Não sei se você pode fazer o checkup do PS.

Você pode fazer o que equivale a passar o cursor sobre as receitas para ver quantas vezes você criou cada uma? Você terá que ativar Mostrar Informações Avançadas de Fabricação nas opções se não tiver, mas depois você pode ver exatamente quantas vezes você elaborou cada receita e, se não mostrar nada, você ainda precisa elaborá-la.
[/CITAR]

Can you do what is the equivalent of hovering your pointer over the recipes to see how many times you've crafted each? You will have to turn on Show Advanced Crafting Information in the options if you have not, but afterward you can see exactly how many times you've crafted each recipe, and if it shows nothing, you still need to craft that one.
Yes, I have enabled this functionality. And on all branded items I have built at least one.

Sophie

Tiller
I do not see the Deluxe Scarecrow in your screenshots. That is needed for the achievement.

I_Imskywalker_I

Greenhorn
I do not see the Deluxe Scarecrow in your screenshots. That is needed for the achievement.

He's there in the first image. And it was the last item I built.

imnvs

Local Legend
Ah, so it was a recipe you hadn't learned yet. That's an expensive one, too. 10 iridium bars at the Desert Trader.

Odin

Staff member
The checkup site only works for people on PC and mobile, but the Advanced Crafting option is a good suggestion for anyone on console (obviously didn't solve it this time, but in general).

imnvs

Local Legend
The checkup site only works for people on PC and mobile, but the Advanced Crafting option is a good suggestion for anyone on console (obviously didn't solve it this time, but in general).
Without a browser and access to file systems, I figured as much.